What If The Deal Flops?
As you know, these are ‘Acquisitions’ that we’re talking about, so there is no guarantee of success. There is risk involved with any kind of Acquisition, but as our successful track record testifies, the way we invest in business seeks to minimize the risk at every turn.
We make sure we exhaust all our financial resources before we even consider the “idea” of saying “NO” to a deal we already made an offer on. (Even if that requires a renegotiation of terms and price.)
How Do You Plan To Grow The Business?
- Government Contracts
- Acquisitions / Bolt – Ons
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Joint Venture Partnerships / Sponsorships
- Establishing A Franchise Model (If It fits our business model.)
- Improve Working Capital (AR & AP)
What Industries Do You Buy In?
- Business Services
- IT / Computer & Software
- E-commerce (Not Amazon)
- Importers / Suppliers
- Defense Contractors
- Food Service Companies
- Medical Products
- Security Services
- Machine Shops
What About My Employees?
We have every intention of maintaining the protection of employees, customers, legacy, brand, culture, and heritage in the event you decide to move forward with us.
Please understand that as we experience rapid growth, we’ll need successful business people to become our future partners and associates in building this company to the great height we anticipate to attain.
So, if you have no intention of retiring, that’s great! You could have the opportunity to become a big part of what promises to be an exciting and rewarding future.
In fact, two minutes filling out this short form will not only satisfy your curiosity as to whether we can perform, but it will also tell us both if this is worth pursuing further.
If you have an interest in selling, please call us at your earliest convenience. All discussion, of course, will be held in the strictest confidence.
Who’s Going To Run The Business?
There are 3 way’s we address this situation. (As long as the seller is willing to stay on for a 6 month minimum training period.)
- Keep Management In Place
- Hire and Train New Manager With Owner
- Keep The Owner On Board (If They Decide To Stay.)
What Deals Do We Make Offers On?
- $500,000+ EBITDA (Cash Flow) Annual Min.
- $1,000,000 In Revenue (Min.)
- Management Already In Place Or An Employee Suited For Management.
- Consistent 3 Year Growth (P&L)
- A minimum of 7 – figures in assets. (AR, Inventory, Fixed Assets.)
- Seller Financing Available
- Financials from the seller that back up his/her asking price.
- No current litigation against the business and it’s staff.
What We Can Do Fo You… (Lenders)
- Provide 1.50 Min. Payment Cover Ratio On All Deals
- Send In Consistent And Qualified Deal Flow Monthly
- 7 – Figure Deals Min.
- 7 – Figures in collateral on all deals Min.
- Establish a long-term business relationship with our banking partners.
- Always pay Principle
- 30% Min. Cash On Cash Return On All Deals
- Consistent Payback period
- We offer first notes to bankers over investors.
- 20 – 40% margin (Min.) Industry Focus
- We plan to bring you as much qualified business as we possibly can.
What If You Go Bankrupt?
Also, because of this lien, you will get all your money back, plus interest, before I ever see a dime. I only make money if you make money. Additionally, we will sign a promissory note that clearly and legally spells out all the terms and conditions of our arrangement.
What If The Economy Changes?
Finally we only invest in amazing business deals that we will have significant equity in right off the bat, so we are protected against a drop in the economy. Because we buy only good deals, there is significant monthly cash flow following conservative estimates, and we set aside money each month for future expenses. All these factors help limit risk and ensure that your investment is as solid as possible.
What does the process look like?
- Fill out the short “Seller Questionnaire” to give my board and I a 30,000ft view of your business.
- If your business is a great fit, we will contact you via email/phone for a short 30 minute discovery call to determine if we would like to move forward.
- Following our short call you’ll receive a brief NDA to sign with a few clicks using Docusign.
- Next we will send you a short bullet list of the necessary financials our banks and lenders will need to see to determine financing.
- After our banks have done their due diligence we will send you a one page offer letter. (You are not obligated to accept the offer, but please let us know ASAP whether it’s a YES or a NO so we can move on to our next option.)
- If YES, our attorney will send you a short purchase and sale agreement that you’ll sign and send back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your purchase and sale agreement has been signed we will begin due diligence and prepare for closing in the next 60 – 90 days.
- All money will be held in escrow (If money is apart of deal.) and both parties will sign documents via a mobile notary or at our attorney’s office.